Online ISSN: 2756-6722
Focus and Scope
The Industrial and Organizational Science Journal aims to serve as a leading platform for disseminating high-quality research and scholarly work in industrial and organizational science. The journal focuses on a wide range of topics related to the study and application of principles and practices in the areas of industrial and organizational psychology, human resource management, organizational behavior, and related disciplines. Specifically, the journal focuses on:
- Organizational Behavior and Dynamics: Individual and group behavior in organizations, Leadership and Management, Motivation and engagement, Organizational culture and climate, Organizational change, and development, as well as Team dynamics and collaboration.
- Human Resource Management: Recruitment, selection, and onboarding, Training and development, Performance management and appraisal, Employee engagement and well-being; Talent management and succession planning, as well as Diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
- Work and Occupational Psychology: Job analysis and design, Work attitudes and satisfaction, Occupational health and safety, Work-life balance and flexibility, Occupational stress and burnout, and Career development and planning.
- Organizational Theory and Design: Organizational structure and design, Decision-making processes, Organizational effectiveness and performance, Strategic management and planning, Organizational innovation and creativity, Corporate social responsibility, and business ethics.
- Research Methods and Measurement: Quantitative and qualitative research methodologies, Survey design and measurement, Experimental and quasi-experimental designs, Data analysis and statistical techniques, Psychometrics and measurement validation, Meta-analysis, and systematic reviews